Photobucket

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

I've realised that I haven't been blogging as often as I used to, but it isn't bothering me that much. Actually, what bothers me nowadays? Looking at the time now, I know that I'm going to have some trouble waking up. And I obviously need coffee. I've realised that this blog has been lagging in pictures. I plan to rob my cousin of her polaroid camera.
Let's see, the past weekend was a good one. Spent with family, having awesome steamboat and playing mahjong. My first time playing by the way. I suck at it. If i was playing it with real money, I would have lost alot of money. That wouldn't be funny.
I feel that I've been going through some issues that I don't think I should be going through right now. Isuue number 1, commitment. I feel so inadequate. I feel like I'm failing in every way possible. No one deserves this kind of treatment. Especially not you, but I'm keeping my damn mouth shut because I don't want to hurt you. But somehow or rather, I know that I'm going to have to. It's just the matter of time. Maybe I was too eager, maybe I wanted something I don't have and I took things for granted. This is not right. I keep telling myself that. I get emotional over it. But it's true what they say. Easier said than done.

I've planned next year with Sam, its damn fast, I know. And you know what? Seeing Haruna switching to tumblr, makes me feel like doing it too. Damnit.
Too fucking tired to blog anymore.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home